A time for reflections and resolutions.
It has been quite a year. I have played table tennis almost everyday in the Expert in a Year challenge, started a coffee shop, jointly bought a buy-to-let flat in Sutton, became the best selling table tennis bat in the UK and put some criminals behind bars as a Special Constable.
I also started this blog.
2014 was a good year, but 2015 is going to be better. There is a lot I want to do:
- I’m going to write and self publish a book.
- I will get The Wren coffee shop making enough money to pay back our investors by February 2016.
- I will launch a new sporting goods brand.
- I will continue working on this blog and by the end of 2015 I will have written 100 posts and reached 1,000 email subscribers.
- I will launch a YouTube channel, perhaps linked to this blog and perhaps not. Maybe I’ll do a video diary of trying to get buff.
- I will increase our Amazon sales to £30,000 a month by launching in the USA and building our business in Germany.
- I will join a local table tennis league and win everything: it’s my turn to be a big fish in a small pond.
Maybe I’ll do something completely different or perhaps they will all fail. Whatever happens 2015 will be filled with potential and possibilities, I am very excited. If stuff doesn’t work out, that’s alright, I’ll just keep planning, dreaming and doing:
“happiness has less to do with acquiring what we seek than with the journey in seeking it”
Happy new year to you and all your loved ones.